Happy Easter Everyone! I hope the Easter bunny was good to you! Now I know we can never have too much chocolate so I decided to share my Nutella Easter pizza with you today.
If you are planning on making a dessert for Easter this would be a great choice. I will warn you though, it’s amazing, and addictive, and although you should choose to eat just a small slice, it is very easy to devour way more.
The recipe makes 4 medium or 2 large pizzas and is delicious served straight out of the oven with vanilla ice-cream. If the chocolate is too much, why not try a delicious dessert Calzone loaded with berries.
Nutella Easter Pizza
- 510gm Bakers Flour
- 310ml warm water
- 20gm oil
- 10gm dry yeast
- 20gm sugar
- 5gm salt
- 300gm Nutella
- 4 bananas sliced
- 110gm slivered almond
- 150gm marshmallow (small size)
- 380gm Dulce de Leche
- Place the dough ingredients into your breadmaker and put the machine on to the dough only cycle.
- Oil four pizza plates liberally.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- When the breadmaker has finished divide the dough into four equal balls and roll out to fit the pizza trays. Allow the dough to stand in a warm place to proof.
- Once the pizza dough has risen about 1-2cm add the Nutella. Scoop teaspoons of Nutella over the base until most of the pizza has been covered. Smooth the chocolate out slightly.
- Add the banana, marshmallows and nuts to the base.
- Cook the pizza for 10-15mins or until the base is golden.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and add teaspoons of Dulce de Leche to the pizza while it is still hot.
- Serve immediately but watch out! The marshmallows are like molten lava!
I have kept this story short and sweet. I do hope I won’t be responsible for causing a sugar induced coma in any of my readers.
Have a lovely Easter break and drive carefully if you are travelling.