If you’re looking for a delicious, easy dip or ingredient to keep on hand this Homemade Brazil Nut Butter couldn’t be easier to make.
You just pop them in the food processor and puree with a pinch of salt. That’s it.
Not only is this homemade brazil nut butter a cinch to make it’s loaded with healthy selenium.
In fact, Brazil Nuts are nature’s highest source of selenium.
Selenium has been proven to lift mood, is anti-inflammatory and can be beneficial for thyroid health and lots of other health benefits.
Brazil Nut Butter For:
- A healthy dip
- Use it as a spread
- An ingredient for cookies
- Experiment and create other baked goods you can think of
- 500g of Brazil Nuts
- Two pinches salt
Homemade Brazil Nut But Butter
- 500 g Brazil Nuts (unsalted, unflavoured)
- 2 pinch Salt
- Put all of the Brazil Nuts into your food processor with the salt
- Using a high speed on the food processor blend the nuts, occasionally stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Continue to blend and scrape down sides until the ingredients is a consistency of a buttery puree to your liking. This can take between 10-20 minutes depending on the quality of your processor.
- Once done, store the butter in an airtight container.
If you want to make a larger batch of Homemade Brazil Nut Butter simply adjust the servings in the recipe card.