Try this easy to make Spanish Baked Eggs recipe if you have guests staying over if you want to make an impression
Spanish Baked Eggs are the perfect menu item for B&B owners as well, easy to put together while freeing your hands up for the toast.
A True Breakfast of Champions and Those with an Active Lifestyle
Not only are they delicious they’re low in sugar which means that the energy you’ll get from these Spanish Baked Eggs will be a longer lasting fuel throughout the day without the sugar spikes.
These Athletes wouldn’t eat a low-carb, high-fat diet if they saw no benefit or science suggested otherwise.
Spanish Baked Eggs - Easy All In One Breakfast
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat
- Add the chorizo sausage, cumin and paprika to the frying pan the saute for five minutes until the chorizo is cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes to the mix in the frying pan and saute for another 5 minutes until the tomatoes are soft
- Put the capsicum, pepper and salt in the frying pan with the tomatoes and mix through
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and spread the mixture into four oven-safe bowls (like the ones in the picture)
- Make a hole in the centre of the mixture and crack one egg into each bowl.
- Sprinkle the manchego cheese and p[arsley over each one.
- Place the bowls in the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes (depending on how you like your eggs)
- Remove from the oven and serve.
If you want more servings of these Spanish Baked Eggs, just adjust the serve amounts in the recipe card above.