You know when you cook meatballs particularly beef and they come out a little dry, well these easy Chicken and Feta Meatballs solve that issue.
Not only are they soft and juicy they’re very easy to cook.
They’re also a versatile finger food, simply make smaller meatballs and serve with dipping sauce, make them as a burger or cook them dinner.
Ingredients needed for these Chicken and Feta Meatballs
- 1kg of Chicken Mince
- 250g of Feta Cheese (Greek)
- 1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of Olive Oil 1 Tablespoon of Butter
Chicken and Feta Meatballs - An Easy Homemade Lunch or Dinner Dish!
- Place all of the ingredients apart from the oil and butter (leave them to the side) into a bowl and combine well by hand.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized meatballs depending on how you wish to serve them.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil and butter.
- Put the meatballs in the fry pan and cook them for 8 minutes a side. If the meatballs brown too quickly lower the heat.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your favourite dipping sauce, pasta or along side a plate of vegetables.
If you want to make more Chicken and Feta Meatballs simply adjust the serving size within the recipe card. Enjoy!