Yesterday we shared an Indian Curry Recipe that called for Coconut Cauliflower Rice to make it completely low-carb.
This recipe is not only delicious and the perfect accompaniment to any curry dish, whether Indian Curry, Thai or other.
It’s also perfect for those on a Ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins or another LCHF diet who want to keep their blood sugar under control.
Low-Carb Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Melt the virgin coconut oil over medium heat in a frying pan
- Saute the unsweetened shredded coconut in the melted coconut oil for 1 minute
- Put the cauliflower into the frying pan and saute with the oil and shredded coconut for 2 minutes
- Add half of the coconut cream and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the salt and the rest of the coconut cream and cook for another ten mins stirring occasionally
- Serve with your favourite curry or another dish
But you don’t have to be on any specific diet to enjoy this Coconut Cauliflower Rice, it’s just delicious!