Easter is somewhat seen as a childhood celebration involving chocolate for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and, more chocolate until the children make themselves sick. We want to celebrate a little bit differently this year and appreciate the adults with our Gourmet Easter Gift Guide.
Edible Blooms have a great range of unique Australian gifts that are perfect for Easter or just about any time of year. We’re big fans of their hampers, bouquets, and chocolates.
Gourmet Easter Gifts
The Classic Easter Gift
We’re starting with this Eggnourmous Easter Hamper! It’s bursting with chocolate, including one large Belgian Chocolate Egg, along with 20 smaller eggs. It’s a great gift for the chocolate egg lover in your life.
Sometimes it’s the classics that are the best, or you can get forever more extravagant with these wondrous gifts;
- The Luxury Easter Egg Gift Hamper includes 30 chocolate eggs, along with a bottle of Moet NV Brut, and more.
- It doesn’t get much more magical than this Easter Egg Topiary Tree! Standing at approximately 32cm tall, this gorgeous tree is covered in over 85 chocolate eggs, plus more scattered around the base. It’s an Easter dream come true!
The Romantic Easter Gift
Having a romantic long weekend away with your lover? This beautiful One Dozen Roses Decadence Bouquet will go down a treat. It comes with all the essentials for a romantic evening – Belgian chocolate hearts, a scented candle, a bottle of Moet & Chandon, a gorgeous piece of Palas Jewelry, and more.
The Health Conscious Easter Gift
For those who don’t indulge quite so much as other, there are plenty of fruity options. This Aloha Indulgence Bouquet is bursting with delicious fresh fruit, with a few cheeky Belgian Chocolate dipped strawberries.
The Aloha bouquets come in 4 sizes – whether you’re gifting one, two, or a whole family there is a size to suit.
Easter Gifts For Him
Finding an Easter gift for the man in your life can be as easy as a 6 pack of beer or a cheap and cheerful chocolate egg, but for some, it can be weeks of scouring stores for that perfect something, for someone who has everything. The Choc-Nutty Man Can includes the gourmet basics – great chocolate and gourmet roasted nuts.
And if the man in your life isn’t into chocolate and nuts, there are plenty more options!
- The Red Wine Indulgence hamper includes wine glasses, a bottle of Cabernet Shiraz, chocolates, and more.
- The Seafood Taster Hamper includes tasting plates, chocolates, and more. And;
- The Body Care Man Can is filled with everything he needs to keep his skin looking great, plus chocolates and roasted nuts.
Easter Gifts For Her
The lady in your life deserves something extra special this Easter and where better than to start with Flowers & Chocolates. Combine the classics into one beautiful gift like this Spring Dozen Posy Bouquet. It’s a lovely way to give chocolates, and delicious Belgian Chocolate at that!
- The Pink Delight Hamper includes a cute recipe mug, a Piccolo, and two types of chocolates
- The Queen Bee Pamper Hamper includes a bottle of Chandon sparkling wine, gourmet shower gel, and more.
- And, we can’t forget something for Mum; The Mum’s Minute Hamper includes body cleanser, a scented candle, a Piccolo, and more. Perfect for her to get a little time out.
The Gourmet Foodie Easter Gifts
Rounding up our Gourmet Easter Gift Guide is (my favourite section) a selection of gift ideas for your Gourmet Foodie friends and family.
Gourmet and cheese are two words that go hand in hand, and this Ultimate Cheese Basket Hamper is certainly high on the gourmet scale. It boasts two types of cheese, a bottle of Sparkling Wine, Quince Paste, Crispbreads, and more, all packed in a basket, perfect for a sunset picnic.
We live and breathe gourmet, and with so many options, we just had to share more;
- The Red Wine Sangria Hamper includes a bottle of Merlot, a Sangria scented candle, roasted almonds, and more.
- Nothing says indulgence more than breaking a huge block of gourmet chocolate with a tiny hammer – like in this Almond Crunch Hamper! It includes a 1kg block of gourmet almond chocolate, a tiny hammer, roasted almonds, and more.
We’ve thrown together plenty of great ideas for a spectacular Easter, and if you’re looking for some treats to make, click here for some awesome recipes.
And if none of these gifts suit your friends, family or lover, why not browse through CellarMasters great range of wines and gifts – you’ll be sure to find something worth giving, and maybe a few bottles to gift to yourself. After all, you have been working hard looking for gifts.